Boyf confessed twice to me before. And today, i made my confession! (:
This may come abit late, i dun really care.
Just now as we are chatting, there's this serious atmosphere in the conversation box that made me feel uneasy. Its like an ominous sign, perhaps one wrong word that either of us utter, we're bidding each other farewell.
Laugh out loud.
I dont recall blogging about how great and how bad boyf treat me before. I admit we are one weird couple. I just dont see the point in telling people how my boyf treat me. Its pointless. So dont even bother looking forward to this kinda thing. If there really are problems, the one i should consult is the other party himself. Blogging about this here would not help much anyway. MUAHAH.
Yes, im a bad girlf. But boyf still loves me what! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment